This is the workout plan I follow to hit my shoulders, forearms, biceps, and abs. This takes me approximately 1 hour 20 mins to complete including the cardio section at the end.
Note: This pairing of shoulders and biceps is very unusual… most people don’t pair it this way. However, for me, this works. Always see what’s working for you, and pay attention to the messages your body is sending you. Once you understand your body, you can tweak and change things around. I have given this plan to a few of my friends, and it has worked for them as well.
At the Gym
Shoulder Press: 4 sets of 8-12 reps
- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u61QWKYgbxI (starting at 0:24 mins to 1:12 mins)
- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u61QWKYgbxI (starting at 1:12 mins to 1:47 mins)
- https://youtu.be/RGHQsDFzAsc (starting at 1:36 mins to 2:27 mins)
- https://youtu.be/O6ZhQk20XcY?t=117 (starting at 1:57 mins to 2:55 mins)
- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FpnB7x7OjCM (I also recommend watching this video – where Jeff Cavaliere explains the science of lower ab workouts)
Finish off with 20 mins of cardio in the fat burn zone
When I have additional time at the gym, I also add these in before my cardio section
Overhead Press: 4 sets of 8-12 reps ( I go with low weights – this is to completely burn out the shoulders at the end)
- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OJlTCY9GVVk – I don’t do the 5th set with the negatives